Thursday, August 5, 2010

just wondering..................

today i was in school... it is not the end of the lesson... but gonna continued it tomorrow... hmmm it's mean... there r school on saturday.... it's our duty teachers..... so come on and have fun tomorrow.... even though i've a sore throat but think positive... at least i can sing like a rock star.... hmmm( don't know any name)... luckily i'm teaching in special education school... here there r less talk but more to sign language....

about the past i've already forgotten... lets it flows.... life goes on.. right??.. now ramadhan is near... hopefully the whole year is ramadhan... i like the spirit during ramadhan.... this year i'm planning to get closer to Merciful Allah.... Insya Allah.... i've been waiting for 5 years to perform tarawikh with my friends here... hopefully this year will be the year....

so this year it will be my beloved husband turn to choose the theme... hehehe.. :P... lets he picks himself... sometimes.. hmmm no most of the times he will choosed the better one... included wardrobe and clothes.... i'll be stand beside hmmm and hummmm all the time hehehe....

our anniversary also will be coming soon.... all these past 7 years we've been through everything together.... i just can't go on if you r not at my side... oppssss... this story i'll writes on the b.day...

my sons all r growing faster.... mama didn't realized when r u grow... mam missed all the time bathing n playing with u when u r just a little ones... how much i miss that time... i wish the time will stop and u will never grew up so i can play with u all the time... now aidil is a big boy... he doesn't want to get bath with me or his father... "aidil mandi sendiri"..... he also do want to share with his brothers...

angah also now a smart ones... always with his tricky minds.. hehehe... he's the clever ones... but for almost of the times he's the one mama adore... but he is now away from me... he only want to play with his father... maybe because we're have been too closed before the little ones comes... hmmm :(

adik was the cutest ones... he's my favourite ones... he's always be with me... i even can't close my eyes without seeing his face.....he's also grew up now...

now all of my sons r growing.... mama will always prays for u... mama will always love u... mama really missed all of u.... u r my sunshine .... how i wish u were not grow so all of u will stick with me... yes it's sound selfish but u were mine hehehe.... one day all u will find out why mama always scolding u.... it's because i love u so much and i want you to become a person.....mama never hated u.... mama will hated myself if i didn't done my job well before i'm leaving....

my heart is full of beautiful person beside me...my huband (rosli daud), aisil, nazhim and aizhim... there will no space to any person here....it always be 4 of you....

insya allah....

No comments:

Post a Comment