Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OUT OF THE BLUES

Today my routine goes well but as the malay proverb "ku sangka panas hingga ke petang tp hujan ditghari"... It`s not about ego...but it's more about self deffences .  i didn't do anything wrong... And i admit i didn't tell that fellow because it's NOT NECESSARILY... Really... During tht time i  need to focused on my main duty n my work loaded ..... There are others thing to handle at the moment...but when suddenly i hve been yelling with my superior...it really ruin my trust....

It's not a war...but i felt very upset and sad with all the tragedy... I've tried not to think about it and try to forget ....but it keeps flashing over and over.... My question is... "what is my fault?".... Did i do anything wrong...but the truth is... What are tehy yelling about is the course which i'm not attending yet... And i have been told by the jpn officer all the procedure and it's clear... But why? I did not ask ur money.!!!!

i felt like a fool during tht time... My mood had changed.. Really during at this moment i hate to see all are their faces..

I'm not a perfect person and i'm not good as they wanted but if i didn't jumped in ur way please do not  burn my day.....

Respect other person as they are ....

No comments:

Post a Comment