Tuesday, June 7, 2011

school holiday

  • hmm it's now on second week of school's holidays... and it's almost reach to the end. My boys and i were at KK,Sabah..my hometown.. this time without my husband. This is my 1st experienced fly without him.. and yes i'm quite clumsy at the moment...finding where are their birth cert and tickets and so on...
  • missing my husband..yesss indeed. missing him so bad. But i need to learn to do it myself. when i'm at the airport and looked at my boys, i realize that my boys are grows up so quickly. before this i wouldn't dare to come back without my husband.. And now it's different. they ran, laugh,play together without need any hand from me. gosshhh hoq i'm missed all the past. boys, i wish i could turn back the time and hold all of u again.
  • maybe when we're here i'm getting tired n bored. No transport, n where to go too... by the way your grandmother didn't let me used the car.but on second thoughts... i feel so much relieves.. finally i can rest without any worried...
  • if we are still at taiping, i'm sure i'll be more than a driver, a cab or a p.a for your father... :(
  • so i felt so relaxed...and of course i can sleep on any time and wake up in any time i like...and futhermore i still can keep dreaming hahaha.... while your father have to work!!! poor him. it's all because of his ridiculous n hideous person in charge on last week. the person who only care about himself only he can spent his holidays with his family but not other person.... GTH la deeeiii... (wow still mad with that maniac)...
  • i'm hoping that my husband will arrives here safely. i'll ensure i'll fetch him at the airport... missing him so much.. yes dear..after 2 weeks i'm at my hometown i felt so relaxed and i'm thinking over that we should do something for our future... and yes i'm ready to have another baby in our life... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment